Prices: $400.00 per hour or blocks of ten hours for $3,500.00, typical.
Looking for In-Person Consultations?
Beyond training we offer mentoring services based on the trusted advisor model. The process builds a relationship that allows us to work with our clients on an as-needed basis. The mentoring process allows us to drill into the organization’s decision-making environment, structure and relationships to address problem areas, eliminate barriers and improve the quality of decisions. Our objective is to help our clients become their own experts and practitioners at continuously improving their decision-making in ways that translate into tangible results, operationally, competitively and positionally.
Enterprise Services dovetail with our training and mentoring process as a next step to translate lessons learned into improved decision-making processes that deliver tangible operational-competitive improvements. They can also be integrated into Enterprise Services engagements to lay down a foundation for structural and process changes. For example, a team working improving the use of information by fine-tuning aspects of the business model will likely training those involved and potentially the organization as a whole. The training and follow up mentoring will help the organization leverage the improvements presently and into the future.
We bill for specific contract services as follows:
- Fifty percent up front, including expenses where applicable, which usually are travel related costs.
- The balance are billed upon service delivery.
- We use an electronic billing service that facilitate the documenting and processing of charges.
- We use a task-order or approved hour model for longer term contracts such as mentoring services. Clients are billed once a task order is issued and accepted using the same process identified above. These can also be structured as recurring monthly charges for standard service packages such as retained mentoring services and support.
- More detailed contracts are used when clients require greater levels of services, up to and including teams of multiple professionals. These are structured and executed on a case by case basis using electronic billing and the preferred service.